Description of Service
FundraizingHero is a platform designed to provide charities the ability to offer digital fundraising packs to people doing great things on their behalf. Supporters register their activity and receive a charity fundraising pack from FundraizingHero endorsed with their chosen charity’s logo, colours, and other details. The chosen charity is notified that an activity has been registered and the information entered by the supporter is made available to the charity.
Changes to these Terms and our site
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were last updated in November 2020.
General usage rules
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Service; and by using the Service, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age;
- You must not use the Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service;
- You must ensure that any content you enter onto the site is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or racist and does not breach any law or regulation or any intellectual property rights of a third party or any right or duty owed to a third party.
- You must not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- You must not use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the FundraizingHero servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- You must not use or attempt to use this website for any unlawful, criminal or negligent purpose. This includes but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses and intentional invasion of privacy.
- You must not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- You must not access any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised by the Service;
- You must not attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this website or Service;
Intellectual property rights and licence
Except for content entered by you through the Service, the Service and all materials therein including, without limitation, software, images, graphics, illustrations, our logos, are exclusive property of FundraizingHero. Nothing in these terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from FundraizingHero.
FundraizingHero makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability and/or appropriateness of any fundraising activity.
Charities featured on our service
All the charities that appear on the FundraizingHero have entered into a contractual arrangement with FundraizingHero which enables us to facilitate fundraising packs to supporters on their behalf. We cannot create fundraising packs for charities not signed up to our service.
Some charities have similar names. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have chosen the correct charity.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
FundraizingHero cares about the integrity and security of your activity information and email address. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Changes to the service
FundraizingHero reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Website and it's services at any time with or without notice. All new features, services or software applications shall be subject to these Terms.
You agree that your use of the FundraizingHero website and its services is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the website and its services is at your own risk.
FundraizingHero does not warrant or guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operation of the website and services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms and except for the rights, guarantees and remedies which cannot be excluded, FundraizingHero does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties or terms in relation to the website and our services, to the extent permissible by law.
FundraizingHero will undertake general maintenance and upkeep of the website and services from time to time. During these periods, the website and our services may not be available for use. In exceptional circumstances, the website and our services may also become unavailable at other times.
We have a different set of terms for our charity members click here to view the charity terms and conditions.