New Feature: You can now add custom links to add extra materials bespoke to your charity
2021-06-01 | News
We are super excited about this new feature we call Custom Links.
We know every charity is different and although we have you covered with all the fundraising pack materials so your fundraisers can confidently promote and decorate their activities there will always be materials or information you want to share in addition to the pack generated by FundraizingHero.
So, we have added a new feature that allows you to add up to 3 custom links to the page where the fundraiser downloads their personalised fundraising pack. These 3 links appear as buttons on this page, you decide what you want to call each button and enter the full web address of where it needs to go.Charity admin area where you can add and test your links
When clicked not only does the fundraiser get directed to your PDF or webpage in a new tab but we record that this fundraiser has clicked on this link so you can keep track of how often it's downloaded or viewed by your fundraisers.Example that the link 'Where your money goes poster' has been clicked for this user's activity. They have also downloaded the risk assessment template
Here are a few suggestions on what you could use these links for but it is entirely up to you and what you think your fundraisers would benefit from.
- To download an information flyer or leaflet about your charity’s cause
- To download a ‘Where your money goes’ poster
- To download an in-depth fundraising guide that covers everything they need to know about fundraising for your charity.
- A link to a form to request t-shirts and other physical materials.
Tip: If you want them to print any of the pdf’s you direct them to, try and make these as print-friendly as possible so use a lot of white space and reframe from doing full-page images or colour your fundraiser won’t thank you if they run out of ink and have a soggy sheet of paper.
Find out more about our product features.News, Custom Links, Materials
- Have you ever thought about the environmental impact of sending a fundraising pack in the post?
- If your charity has never fundraised before find out how you can start fundraising in a quick and cost-effective way
- New Feature: You can now add custom links to add extra materials bespoke to your charity
- The different types of fundraising posters used by DIY fundraisers & why you only want a touch of your brand
- 6 problems we found with fundraising packs and how we solve them in FundraizingHero.
Subscribe to receive occasional emails from us and you'll be one of the 1st to know when we add new features, share tips, and publish new content that could help your charity.
We hate spam so we promise not to spam you.