New Feature: You can now add custom links to add extra materials bespoke to your charity
2021-06-01 | News
We are super excited about this new feature we call Custom Links.
We know every charity is different and although we have you covered with all the fundraising pack materials so your fundraisers can confidently promote and decorate their activities there will always be materials or information you want to share in addition to the pack generated by FundraizingHero.
So, we have added a new feature that allows you to add up to 3 custom links to the page where the fundraiser downloads their personalised fundraising pack. These 3 links appear as buttons on this page, you decide what you want to call each button and enter the full web address of where it needs to go so you can add extra materials bespoke to your charity.Charity admin area where you can add and test your links
When clicked not only does the fundraiser get directed to your PDF or webpage in a new tab but we record that this fundraiser has clicked on this link so you can keep track of how often it's downloaded or viewed by your fundraisers.Example that the link 'Where your money goes poster' has been clicked for this user's activity. They have also downloaded the risk assessment template
Here are a few suggestions on what you could use these links for but it is entirely up to you and what you think your fundraisers would benefit from.
- To download an information flyer or leaflet about your charity’s cause
- To download a ‘Where your money goes’ poster
- To download an in-depth fundraising guide that covers everything they need to know about fundraising for your charity.
- A link to a form to request t-shirts and other physical materials.
Tip: If you want them to print any of the pdf’s you direct them to, try and make these as print-friendly as possible so use a lot of white space and reframe from doing full-page images or colour your fundraiser won’t thank you if they run out of ink and have a soggy sheet of paper.
Find out more about our product features.News, Custom Links, Materials
Fundraising Made Easy with FundraizingHero. Read on bigissue.com
- Save £££ on fundraising materials by going digital in 2023
- 5 Tips to offer great downloadable fundraising resources to your supporters to print at home
- Should you offer digital fundraising materials to your supporters?
- What is Fundraising Pack Automation?
- Keep your supporters motivated from the get-go
Signing up your charity to our 14-day free trial takes less than 10 minutes and your FundraizingHero page is ready for you to share with your supporters straight away.
All you need to sign up is information about your charity, your logo and 2 of your colours.
No credit card or payment information required. Start free trial